- Israel, White House say Obama phone call to demand cease-fire was fake
- Nancy Pelosi: Deporting kids un-Christian, sends them ‘into a burning building’
- Islamist militants seize special forces base in Benghazi, Libya
- Feds sue Pennsylvania State Police over women’s fitness tests
- Israel accused of striking U.N. school, killing at least 15
- Israel hits symbols of Hamas rule; scores killed
- Mississippi abortion law can’t be enforced
- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
- Jury awards Jesse Ventura $1.8M in case vs. ‘American Sniper’ author Chris Kyle
- Middle Eastern firm’s deal to manage U.S. cargo port raises security concerns
Latest Volvo Items
The Volvo V60 makes its entry onto the car market with its sights firmly set on giving the all-new S60 sedan model a tough match over the title of "The Most Dynamic Volvo Model Ever".
Golf's European Tour won't be returning to Bahrain next year.
The Volvo C30 Electric is part of Volvo Cars' ambitious electrification strategy. It is as well-equipped, comfortable, sporty and safe as the standard car — while at the same time offering the driver a range of up to 150 kilometers per charge with almost zero carbon dioxide emissions.
At the recent Detroit Auto Show, Volvo Cars spotlighted the important issue of electric car safety in an unusual but distinctive way.
The Volvo C30 Design Concept is a sporty two-door, four-seater with a glass tailgate.
Introducing the all-new S60 and V60 R-Design - designed with true sports-car feel and featuring a specially developed chassis to ensure that the driving experience matches the car's appearance.
Volvo sets new social media benchmark for creativity, video content and fan engagement CorpComms, a leading UK marketing magazine, has awarded Volvo Car Corporation the 2010 Digi Award for "Best use of Facebook."
Following in the tracks of the all-new Volvo S60 and V60, Volvo Cars' chassis experts are now taking the next step on the road to car enthusiast paradise. The result is the Volvo S60 and V60 R-Design - even sportier, even more dynamic and even more exciting.
Volvo's engine range is now being expanded with the T3 and T4, two four-cylinder 1.6-litre petrol engines featuring the very latest direct injection technology.