- Egypt rights center raided, 2 Mubaraks acquitted
- New Mexico Supreme Court rules same-sex marriage constitutional
- Blame Bush: 5 years later, that’s still the mantra, pollsters find
- Dutch prostitutes demand same retirement benefits as soccer stars
- John McCain to Harry Reid: I’ll ‘kick the crap’ out of you
- Dogs that talk: Researchers seek $10K for ‘No More Woof’ technology
- 1,000 firefighters called to battle stubborn Big Sur wildfire
- Black Friday brouhaha: Millions of Target shoppers hit by credit card theft
- Britain orders airplane to rescue citizens from violent South Sudan
- Mega Millions winner emerges as Georgia mom, in ‘disbelief’
Latest Volvo Items
England's Paul Casey withdrew from the Volvo World Match Play Championship on Sunday because of a right shoulder injury, and Sweden Robert Karlsson took his spot in the 24-man field in the European Tour event that begins Thursday at Finca Cortesin.
Darren Clarke hopes he can start a winning stretch when the Ballantine's Championship gets under way near Seoul on Thursday.
Emerging NBA star Jeremy Lin has signed a two-year contract with automaker Volvo to promote the company's cars around the world but especially in Asia.
There's a great scene in the movie "The Right Stuff" where the original Mercury astronauts are checking out the capsule for their first trips to space. They're horrified to discover that the German scientists in charge of the program see the astronauts as nothing more than living props.
Ernie Els was walking to the practice range Wednesday at Torrey Pines when he was stopped by a security guard who has not spent much time around golf tournaments.
The European Tour outshines the more lucrative PGA Tour this week when the top four golfers plus a resurgent Tiger Woods open their season at the Abu Dhabi Championship.
Paul Casey dislocated his right shoulder while snowboarding in Colorado, sidelining him for the first two months of the year and damaging his chances of qualifying for Europe's Ryder Cup team.
The Volvo V60 Plug-in Hybrid includes a systematic approach to all safety aspects related to battery power that's rare to the industry. The basic perspective is that the plug-in version must be as safe as any other new Volvo car - when it comes to owning and driving and also in the event of an accident.
The Volvo V60 Plug-in Hybrid includes a systematic approach to all safety aspects related to battery power.