- Obama’s regulatory agenda will cost U.S. economy $143B next year: report
- Patriot Act author on James Clapper: Fire, prosecute him
- Russia P.M. Medvedev: No amnesty for political prisoners
- Michigan GOP Senate hopeful reminds government is the ‘servant’
- Christmas, by Congress: Members mull a 15-cent tax on trees
- U.S. unemployment falls to five-year low of 7 percent; 203K jobs added
- World mourns Nelson Mandela and celebrates his life; burial set for Dec. 15
- Bill O’Reilly reminds: Nelson Mandela ‘was a communist’
- John Boehner says GOP should support gay candidates: ‘I do’
- Grass-Whopper: Pan-fried cricket burgers go over big in New York City
Latest Volvo Items
With its 2008 Touareg 2 SUV, Volkswagen is driving head-on into a hurricane of changing consumer preferences.
Vim! Vigor! Volvo!
The all-new Land Rover LR2 reached the U.S. marketplace this spring as a replacement for the Freelander that went out of production after the 2005 model year. Like the LR3 that succeeded the well-known Land Rover Discovery after 2004, the LR2 adopts an alphanumeric naming strategy for the North American marketplace. European customers, however, continue to identify this premium SUV as a Freelander, just as they call the LR3 the "Discovery 3."