- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House unveils bill to speed deportations of illegal immigrant children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
- Hillary: ‘dead broke’ comment was ‘inartful,’ but insists it was ‘accurate’
- Fla. mom arrested for allowing 7-year-old son to walk to park alone
- Appeals court upholds Obamacare tax as constitutional
- As fighting in Gaza rages on, Kerry battles hapless bumbler perception
- New Englander Scott Brown turns his gaze to the U.S. border crisis
- Toronto’s Rob Ford takes rehabbed self to kids’ playground for political props
Topic - Vsevolod Chaplin
"Very serious questions have been raised, however uncomfortable for the authorities. We will hope that the authorities respond to them adequately and honestly," church spokesman Vsevolod Chaplin told the Interfax news agency.
"When taking this decision, we should take into account the views of different groups in society and do nothing to create a split within it," said Vsevolod Chaplin, head of relations between the church and society.