- Country singer Tim McGraw not sorry for slapping female fan: ‘Things happen’
- Iraq vet cited for owning 14 therapeutic pet ducks
- White House takes credit for drop in unaccompanied children at border
- International crises be damned, Obama’s fundraising trip must go on
- Friend of bombing suspect Dzhokhar Tsarnaev found guilty of impeding probe
- Train with MH17 plane crash bodies leaves rebel town in Ukraine
- Half of Colorado voters are OK with Hobby Lobby decision, poll shows
- HIV-killing condom to soon hit shelves in Australia
- Estonia pulls plug on Steven Seagal over praise for Putin
- Lawyer: Pelvic exam pics cost Hopkins $190 million
U.S. appetite for drugs begets violence migrants are fleeing
Topic - W. Mark Felt Sr.
Unaware that the senior Mr. Felt was the famous Watergate source, Mr. de Toledano tentatively agreed, but later said he never would have done so if he knew the Felts and their attorney soon planned to disclose the senior Mr. Felt's role as the famous Watergate source Deep Throat, the lawsuit states.
Mr. Felt had long denied being Deep Throat.