- Atheists’ Easter taunt to Christians: ‘Jesus is a myth’
- Miley Cyrus hospitalized, cancels Kansas City show
- Josh Romney swipes Harry Reid with photo tweet of dad paying taxes — ‘your paycheck’
- Despite Obamacare problems, some Dems want Sebelius to run for Senate: report
- Angry New Yorkers shred gun registrations in deadline day protests
- Uninsured rate dropping faster in places that embraced pillars of Obamacare, survey shows
- Hawaii, D.C. give residents two more weeks to sign up under Obamacare
- Climate change causing fish to lose their minds, researchers say
- Great Britain tops World’s Most Sexist Nation list
- Aaron Hernandez investigated for threatening to kill prison guard
By returning to Christian roots, the nation can achieve greatness once again
Topic - W. Steven Barnett
Barnett said research shows that preschool can help boost performance for kids from a range of economic backgrounds.
"The advantage of a preschool program is it can help kids get ready. That can be in language and cognitive ability...It can also be what's called executive functions, self-regulation. These abilities include the ability to focus on what someone else wants you to focus on. Also, the ability to plan," Barnett said.