- Al Qaeda nets $125M from ransom payoffs from Europe since 2008
- Ohio Gov. John Kasich cruising to re-election: survey
- Landslide hits Indian village; 150 may be trapped
- Albania bank loses $7M in theft; police arrest 2
- Gov. Mike Pence irked as Obama sends illegals to Indiana on sly
- Israel, White House say Obama phone call to demand cease-fire was fake
- Nancy Pelosi: Deporting kids un-Christian, sends them ‘into a burning building’
- Islamist militants seize special forces base in Benghazi, Libya
- Feds sue Pennsylvania State Police over women’s fitness tests
- Israel accused of striking U.N. school, killing at least 15
W. Todd Akin
Latest W. Todd Akin Items
Anthony D. Weiner's scandal highlights the media's disparate treatment of such political circuses. Lost in the firestorm each scandal creates is this key distinction: When Democrats get caught, the media view it as an individual failing; when Republicans slip up, they hold the entire party responsible.
Former presidential hopeful Newt Gingrich says Missouri voters can send a powerful signal to "the moneyed Republican establishment" by electing Rep. W. Todd Akin over Democratic Sen. Claire McCaskill.
President Obama may have suspended his campaign rallies due to Hurricane Sandy, but he managed to squeeze in his campaign slogan -- intentionally or not -- during a briefing Tuesday with federal emergency officials.
The 12-year-old daughter of Sen. Marco Rubio, Florida Republican, is out of the hospital and at home recovering from a head injury suffered in a golf cart accident.
U.S. Senate candidate Richard Mourdock apologized Wednesday to anyone who misinterpreted his statement during a Tuesday night debate that "even when life begins in that horrible situation of rape, it is something that God intended to happen," but the move did little to quell the drumbeat of Democrats quickly trying to tie the comments to Mitt Romney, who recently taped an ad endorsing Mr. Mourdock.
The Republican Party has been so successful at increasing voter turnout in Missouri over the past 10 years or so that Rep. W. Todd Akin still could win his bid for the Senate, even after his stumbles in his race against Democratic incumbent Sen. Claire McCaskill.
Rep. W. Todd Akin, make room on your campaign platform — the Duggar family is on its way.
She earned her degrees from a state university and sent her children to Catholic school. He graduated from seminary and a private college and chose to educate his children at home.
Missouri Rep. W. Todd Akin has backed almost $100 million for pet projects in recent years, including money for home-state military programs and local highway work. During his Republican Senate primary this summer, Mr. Akin even aired a television ad proudly defending his effort to bring home federal dollars for production of military armor in his district.