- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
W. Todd Akin
Latest W. Todd Akin Items
Despite widespread assertions that Republican Rep. W. Todd Akin's abortion remarks have made him a heavy underdog in Missouri's U.S. Senate race, a Democratic-leaning firm released a poll Thursday showing him in a virtual dead heat with incumbent Democratic Sen. Claire McCaskill.
A George Soros-funded super PAC is vowing to send operatives to stake out Republican campaigns to hunt for and to record any gaffes or controversial statements the candidates may make.
Republicans' chances of gaining control of the Senate are improving, notwithstanding Missouri Senate candidate W. Todd Akin's self-inflicted calamity.
Take the dog days of August, add a presidential election. What do you get? Time for the mainstream media to roll over like Fido for the Democratic candidate.
Mitt Romney hunkered down Sunday with top aides in New Hampshire, where he mapped out the final preparations for his appearance at the Republican National Convention and the final general-election sprint.
Ann Romney disagrees with her husband, Republican presidential hopeful Mitt Romney, on some issues, but she's staying tight-lipped on the details.
Even as they gear up their party convention in Tampa, top Republicans still were forced to spend much of Sunday repudiating the "legitimate rape" comments made by Rep. W. Todd Akin of Missouri and reiterating their calls for the U.S. Senate hopeful to quit the race.
Former President Bill Clinton is promoting President Obama in a new presidential campaign ad, the first to feature the two-term Democrat.
Mitt Romney said Thursday he would free up states to explore for gas and oil on federal lands inside their borders as part of a broader energy push that would put North America on track to be energy-independent by 2020, the end of his hypothetical second term in office.