- House overwhelmingly approves $16 billion cash infusion for VA overhaul
- Obama admin to blame for HealthCare.gov woes, $840M cost: GAO
- Al Gore’s climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Army’s 3-D printed bombs will create ‘a whole new universe’ of deadly capabilities
- Hamas calls on Hezbollah to join in fight against Israel
- Senators to FIFA, others: Don’t reward Putin with the World Cup in 2018
- U.S. condemns shelling of U.N. school in Gaza
- Obamacare shoots premiums up by 88 percent in California
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
Latest Wade Davis Items
The head of an advocacy group for gay and lesbian athletes said he spent a full day this week helping the St. Louis Rams prepare for the arrival of Michael Sam, who hopes to become the first openly gay player in the NFL.
The Kansas City Royals had to work overtime to end a season-high, five-game losing streak and get their first win at Petco Park.
The Kansas City Royals were close to getting their first road win of the season.
Needing a big hit, the Minnesota Twins instead turned a little tapper back to the mound into big trouble for the Kansas City Royals.
Former NFL player Wade Davis' speech to the owners, coaches and general managers delivered a significant message about sexual orientation in sports, Commissioner Roger Goodell said Wednesday.
James Shields and Jason Vargas will start the Kansas City Royals' first two games of the season at Detroit.
Mike Moustakas homered twice, Eric Hosmer added three hits and the Kansas City Royals beat the Chicago Cubs 5-3 on Sunday.
The last couple years, every time that Royals manager Ned Yost would stop to buy a cup of coffee, he would tell the barista his name was Frank.
When James Shields broke into the big leagues with Tampa Bay, the Rays were no better than the Kansas City Royals.