- John Podesta eats crow: ‘I apologize to Speaker Boehner’
- U.S., China race to finish line on ‘invisibility cloak’
- Obama ‘cavalier’ in hiding foreign aid order, judge rules
- Prince Charles: Muslims are driving Christians from Mideast through persecution
- Gitmo’s first commander: Close the prison down
- Google’s newest photography find: Just wink and shoot
- Detroit’s Heidelberg art project hit by 8 fires in 8 months
- Pa. police pull people over for random DNA tests for feds
- NASA pushing hard to get back into space game
- Harvard student to face federal charges for bomb hoax
Latest Wade Phillips Items
Nine-time Pro Bowl safety Ed Reed will be released by the Houston Texans on Tuesday, the latest blow in a disaster of a season.
The Jaguars (1-8) scored the most points in a game this season for first-year coach Gus Bradley. They never trailed and forced four turnovers they turned into 17 points.
Houston Texans coach Gary Kubiak was back with his team, if only for a short visit.
Texans defensive coordinator Wade Phillips will take over as Houston's interim head coach and try to help the team end a six-game skid with Gary Kubiak out indefinitely after suffering a mini-stroke this weekend
The team said the 52-year-old Kubiak suffered an transient ischemic attack at halftime. Kubiak released a statement through the team saying: "I've been through an ordeal and my focus now is to get back to good health."
Texans coach Gary Kubiak was hospitalized in stable condition Monday, one day after collapsing on the field at halftime of Houston's 27-24 loss to Indianapolis.
Kubiak hunched over and dropped to his knees at the 24-yard line and he was immediately surrounded by medical personnel. He was taken off the field on a stretcher and put in an ambulance. The Texans said Kubiak was conscious and with his family as he was taken to the hospital.
Texans coach Gary Kubiak will remain hospitalized until at least Tuesday after collapsing on the field at halftime of Houston's 27-24 loss to Indianapolis.
Texans coach Gary Kubiak was in stable condition after he collapsed leaving the field at halftime of Houston's 27-24 loss to Indianapolis on Sunday night.