- Texas man arrested for powder-letter hoax
- Islamic State opens ‘marriage bureau’ for single jihadists
- Drone almost blocks California firefighting planes
- Tornado rips off roofs, downs trees near Boston
- GOP: Environmental rules keeping agents from accessing border
- John Kerry: Millions displaced by religious fighting in 2013
- Federal appeals court rules against Virginia’s gay marriage ban
- White House says Russia ‘losing’ war in Ukraine
- Hamas turns to North Korea for weapons deal, Iran for money
- Syrian casualties surge as jihadis consolidate
Latest Wade Phillips Items
Wade Phillips faces a challenge in fixing the Houston Texans' defense.
Dolphins assistant head coach Todd Bowles wasn't able to persuade Jerry Jones to make him an NFL head coach when he tried four years ago. He hopes he made a better pitch Wednesday.
Former NFL coaches Wade Phillips and Dan Reeves will coach opposite each other in the East-West Shrine Game at the Florida Citrus Bowl in Orlando on Jan. 22.
Jason Garrett is constantly encouraging the Dallas Cowboys to stack good days together and offering the tools to help.
Brad Childress is gone, one season after he famously picked up Brett Favre at the airport, got a contract extension and came within a field goal of reaching the Super Bowl. The Vikings fired Childress on Monday, ending an eventful and often tumultuous run with the team marred recently by player unrest, livid fans and a boss angry over everything from his abrupt personnel decisions to a 31-3 loss at home to rival Green Bay on Sunday that dropped Minnesota's record to 3-7.
Brad Childress is gone, one season after he famously picked up Brett Favre at the airport, got a contract extension and came within a field goal of reaching the Super Bowl.
Jerry Jones held up the game ball and, with a smile as wide as Big D itself, handed it to Jason Garrett.
The glow from Jerry Jones' smile could have lit up the New Meadowlands Stadium.
Jason Garrett stood with his arms crossed watching the special teamers work on punting, then he wandered over to defensive players walking onto the field and greeted them with fist bumps and handshakes. Offense, defense and special teams _ they all work for him now.