- New evidence could threaten Army sex assault case
- George Zimmerman signs autographs at Orlando gun show
- GOP lawmaker faces fire for NBA crime tweet
- Taliban vow to ‘use all force’ to disrupt Afghan elections
- Atheists sue to remove ‘Ground Zero Cross’ from 9/11 museum
- Bishop in Aleppo: ‘We Christians live in fear in Syria’
- Oscar Pistorius vomits during graphic testimony
- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford flubs daylight saving time advice: ‘Turn your clocks back’
- Americans don’t support sending U.S. troops to Ukraine
- Florida lawmakers move to wipe corrupt ‘Boss Hogg’ town from map
wal-mart stores inc.
Latest wal-mart stores inc. Items
The CEO of a sporting goods chain who once appeared on the TV show "Undercover Boss" pretended to be an executive from a rival company in an effort to get confidential information, according to a lawsuit.
A big-box store coming to downtown Honolulu is looking to fill 150 jobs.
Gap's decision this week to raise the hourly wages of workers at its stores nationwide puts pressure on other major U.S. retailers to do the same.
Wal-Mart Stores Inc. has contributed $250,000 to a Sioux Falls ballot question committee looking to help get a store built on the city's south side.
CVS Caremark's decision to pull cigarettes and other tobacco products from its stores could ripple beyond the nation's second-largest drugstore chain.
Wal-Mart Stores Inc. said it is eliminating 2,300 Sam's Club workers as it strives to better compete with Costco and online membership retailers.
Wal-Mart announced Friday that it will continue purchasing Alaskan wild salmon after a four-month review of the state's Responsible Fisheries Management program.
Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art announced Wednesday that it bought a New Jersey home designed by Frank Lloyd Wright and plans to move it to northwest Arkansas.
Mayor Vincent C. Gray cut a ceremonial ribbon Wednesday morning marking the opening of the first Wal-Mart in the District alongside one of the principal challengers for his job next year.