- Obama takes aim at ‘corporate deserters’
- Dick’s Sporting Goods lays off 478 PGA golf pros
- Senators: Cease-fire must allow Israel to defend against rockets, tunnels
- Sierra Leone doctor fighting Ebola catches disease
- Iraq welcomes Russian fighter jets, helicopter gunships into ISIL fight
- John McCain laments: Obama’s ‘self-pity … is really kind of sad’
- GOP offer to fix VA gives $10 billion in emergency funds
- Paul Ryan offers to repair U.S. economic safety net with a single grant stream
- Kim Jong-un builds bond with Putin: $250M Russia-backed addition to key port opens
- Pope Francis meets Meriam Ibrahim, a Sudanese woman sentenced to death
wal-mart stores inc.
Latest wal-mart stores inc. Items
Wal-Mart Stores Inc. will open a Walmart Express on Mississippi Highway 363 in Mantachie.
During her brief but lucrative stint as president of Wal-Mart's charitable foundation in 2012, Sylvia Matthews Burwell received at least $750,000 in bonuses from an organization that doles out hundreds of millions of dollars in contributions but keeps a tight lid on its own compensation practices, records show.
A federal judge in Delaware refused on Friday to issue an injunction prohibiting Wal-Mart from sending its annual proxy statement to shareholders because it doesn't include a Manhattan church parish's proposal for a shareholder vote involving gun sales.
Attorneys for a church in Manhattan are asking a federal judge in Delaware to prohibit Wal-Mart from sending its annual proxy statement to shareholders because it doesn't include its proposal for a shareholder vote involving gun sales.
For years, Canadians would cross the border to the U.S. to shop at Target. Exporting its cheap chic there seemed like a no-brainer.
Wal-Mart Stores Inc. is recalling 174,000 dolls because the toy can overheat and potentially burn consumers.
Wal-Mart plans to start buying used video games from shoppers at stores in a move that goes after the bread-and-butter business of GameStop.
Gap's decision this week to raise the hourly wages of workers at its stores nationwide puts pressure on other major U.S. retailers to do the same.
Wal-Mart announced Friday that it will continue purchasing Alaskan wild salmon after a four-month review of the state's Responsible Fisheries Management program.