- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
wal-mart stores inc.
Latest wal-mart stores inc. Items
Wal-Mart Stores Inc. will open a Walmart Express on Mississippi Highway 363 in Mantachie.
During her brief but lucrative stint as president of Wal-Mart's charitable foundation in 2012, Sylvia Matthews Burwell received at least $750,000 in bonuses from an organization that doles out hundreds of millions of dollars in contributions but keeps a tight lid on its own compensation practices, records show.
A federal judge in Delaware refused on Friday to issue an injunction prohibiting Wal-Mart from sending its annual proxy statement to shareholders because it doesn't include a Manhattan church parish's proposal for a shareholder vote involving gun sales.
Attorneys for a church in Manhattan are asking a federal judge in Delaware to prohibit Wal-Mart from sending its annual proxy statement to shareholders because it doesn't include its proposal for a shareholder vote involving gun sales.
For years, Canadians would cross the border to the U.S. to shop at Target. Exporting its cheap chic there seemed like a no-brainer.
Wal-Mart Stores Inc. is recalling 174,000 dolls because the toy can overheat and potentially burn consumers.
Wal-Mart plans to start buying used video games from shoppers at stores in a move that goes after the bread-and-butter business of GameStop.
Gap's decision this week to raise the hourly wages of workers at its stores nationwide puts pressure on other major U.S. retailers to do the same.
Wal-Mart announced Friday that it will continue purchasing Alaskan wild salmon after a four-month review of the state's Responsible Fisheries Management program.