- ‘Gay Jeans’ that fade into rainbow-colored denim created
- Divided court strikes down big porn award
- Jimmy Carter: Don’t hurt Russian people with sanctions
- Oldest ex-MLB player dies in Cuba, 2 days shy of 103rd birthday
- ‘Top Gun’ for drones: Squadrons of carrier-based killers have Navy’s approval
- Bill Clinton to endorse Charlie Rangel for re-election
- Pfc. Bradley Manning is now Pfc. Chelsea Manning: Court says so
- Secret base U.S. special forces used to train Libyans now under terrorist control: report
- 9th suspect in N.C. kidnapping turns self in to FBI
- L.A. sheriff admits to testing flyover spy program without notifying residents
Latest Wal-Mart Items
A man has been arrested after a bomb scare forced police to lock down a Wal-Mart southeast of Houston for hours and deploy an explosives squad and FBI technicians.
A Vermont woman has pleaded guilty to shoplifting mostly Easter goodies from Wal-Mart.
Speedy checkouts at a D.C. Wal-Mart allowed English-speakers to carry more items through the express lanes than those who speak Spanish. At least that's the way it appeared for a little while Monday.
During her brief but lucrative stint as president of Wal-Mart's charitable foundation in 2012, Sylvia Matthews Burwell received at least $750,000 in bonuses from an organization that doles out hundreds of millions of dollars in contributions but keeps a tight lid on its own compensation practices, records show.
A federal judge in Delaware refused on Friday to issue an injunction prohibiting Wal-Mart from sending its annual proxy statement to shareholders because it doesn't include a Manhattan church parish's proposal for a shareholder vote involving gun sales.
Attorneys for a church in Manhattan are asking a federal judge in Delaware to prohibit Wal-Mart from sending its annual proxy statement to shareholders because it doesn't include its proposal for a shareholder vote involving gun sales.
Police in western Kansas are looking for a motive in the weekend stabbing of a Wal-Mart employee.
An artist is making it difficult to believe there's actually a copy of Justin Bieber's latest album for sale in Los Angeles.
A Wal-Mart store in Heber City has been evacuated after authorities in a store bathroom found a possible pipe bomb with an escaped prison inmate on Friday.