- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Wales
The new Doral in raging wind looked a lot like an old U.S. Open on Friday.
The strains of 'God Save The Queen' have died down by the time a local businessman, standing on a 10-foot-high plinth in the middle of a town-center car park, tosses a leather ball into a vast sea of bodies.
Swansea failed to win for the sixth straight game on Sunday after a dubious penalty rescued a point for Crystal Palace in a 1-1 draw in the Premier League at the Liberty Stadium.
Cardinal Vincent Nichols, the Archbishop of Westminster, was given the red hat in a Feb. 22 consistory, now that his predecessor Cardinal Murphy-O’Connor has passed the age of 80.
McIlroy swung freely and walked briskly on his way to a 7-under 63 on Thursday, with birdies on the last two holes at PGA National giving him a one-shot lead over Russell Henley after the first round.
On the course where Rory McIlroy first rose to No. 1, he looked as if he might be headed in that direction again.
Cardiff had its worst home defeat in 14 years on Saturday with its 4-0 loss to Hull in the Premier League raising doubts over the future of Bluebirds boss Ole Gunnar Solskjaer.
Graeme McDowell rallied to beat Hunter Mahan in 21 holes Friday in the Match Play Championship in a rematch of their Ryder Cup-deciding match in 2010.
Bad weather played havoc with the Premier League on Wednesday as two matches were called off because of stormy conditions in northwest England.
Cardiff remains in the Premier League relegation zone after drawing 0-0 at home to Aston Villa on Tuesday.
The English Football Association has charged Craig Bellamy after the Cardiff striker appeared to punch an opponent, but Manchester City's Yaya Toure has escaped retrospective action for an apparent kick in another Premier League game.
Swansea manager Garry Monk enjoyed a perfect start as his team won the south Wales derby 3-0 against Cardiff to move away from the Premier League relegation zone on Saturday.
Cardiff moved off the bottom of the English Premier League table with a 2-1 win over Norwich on Saturday.
Manchester United highly rated winger Wilfried Zaha has completed his loan move to Cardiff on the final day of the January transfer window.
Arsenal has been dealt a blow in the race for the English Premier League title with midfielder Aaron Ramsey expected to miss up to six weeks of action because of a thigh injury.