- Malaysia Airlines pilots sometimes left cockpit door unlocked: U.S. businessman
- PHILLIPS: The benefits of defying ‘common wisdom’
- Judge strikes down Arkansas abortion law — nation’s toughest — as unconstitutional
- Court: Tenn. must recognize 3 same-sex marriages
- Russia claims to have downed U.S. drone over Crimea region; Pentagon denies
- John Daly shoots 90 at PGA Tour event: ‘I’m falling apart’
- Police: Man arrested in West Virginia may be linked to Alexandria killings
- Smile: Equipping cops with body-mounted cameras gains steam in Calif., N.Y.
- Obama to sign bill cutting taxpayer money for party conventions
- Half of Americans worried about second Cold War: poll
Latest Wales Items
West Bromwich Albion recovered from conceding an early goal by scoring twice in the second half to earn a 2-1 win at Swansea on Saturday in the Premier League.
"Jeopardy!" champ Arthur Chu, who won big money while taking heat for his renegade style, has been defeated.
Patrick Reed followed a big win with a bold comment.
He wore black pants and a red shirt, his Sunday colors. He took a lead into the final round, quickly expanded it with a pair of birdies and then relied on his short game to keep everyone chasing him. He even played it safe off the 18th tee, caring more about the trophy than the final score.
Patrick Reed felt he belongs among the best in the world. He beat them all Sunday in the Cadillac Championship.
The new Doral in raging wind looked a lot like an old U.S. Open on Friday.
The strains of 'God Save The Queen' have died down by the time a local businessman, standing on a 10-foot-high plinth in the middle of a town-center car park, tosses a leather ball into a vast sea of bodies.
Swansea failed to win for the sixth straight game on Sunday after a dubious penalty rescued a point for Crystal Palace in a 1-1 draw in the Premier League at the Liberty Stadium.