- Outrage as Air Force base in South Carolina boots Nativity scene
- Israel poised for a $173M boost from the U.S. for missile defense
- Leon Panetta named as source of ‘Zero Dark Thirty’ scriptwriter’s information
- Mandela service sign language interpreter: ‘He made up his own signs’
- Pope Francis named Time’s ‘Person of the Year’
- Ben Affleck: Fundraising for Democrats started to ‘feel gross’
- Vladimir Putin orders military to boost presence in Arctic
- Brooklyn, N.Y.: ‘Lesbian capital’ of the Northeast
- Elian Gonzalez: It’s America’s fault that my mother died
- India top court rules homosexuality is illegal
Latest Wales Items
England coach Fabio Capello wants the fans who trained lasers on two of his players to be tracked down.
The British government on Tuesday proposed changes in the law of defamation in England and Wales to provide greater protection for speech and publication and to discourage foreign claimants from seeking an easier ride in English courts.
She flipped a pancake on Shrove Tuesday _ and somehow it even landed back in the pan.
If you could only see one show on Paris' packed nine-day-long fall-winter 2011-12 ready-to-wear calendar, it would have to be Yves Saint Laurent.
It was only a lifeboat _ yet the occasion gave hundreds of people a chance to cheer Thursday as Prince William and fiancee Kate Middleton made an official visit to Wales to dedicate the new boat.
Hollywood actress Catherine Zeta-Jones has received a royal honor from Prince Charles at Buckingham Palace.
Several hundred people cheered as Prince William and fiancee Kate Middleton made a rare public appearance Thursday to dedicate a new lifeboat.
"Kate has chosen her bridesmaids!" "Harry to be William's Best Man!" Those breathless headlines are what pass for breaking news in Britain these days, as the nation is in full throes of its latest royal obsession — the upcoming nuptials of Prince William and Kate Middleton.
Keep an eye on the mailbox _ Britain's Prince William and bride-to-be Kate Middleton have sent out invites to their hotly anticipated royal wedding to around 1,900 guests.