- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Latest Wales Items
Tiger Woods had a birdie putt on every hole and made 10 of them Friday to tie his own course record at Sherwood and take a three-shot lead in the World Challenge.
Graeme McDowell is going to miss Sherwood Country Club.
Zach Johnson birdied four of the par 5s and shot a 5-under 67 to take a one-shot lead Thursday over Matt Kuchar in the World Challenge.
Gareth Bale took first place in The Associated Press global soccer poll Tuesday after scoring his first hat trick for Real Madrid.
James Howells claims he threw out his computer months ago with 7,500 bitcoins stored on it. Translation: He's out roughly $6.5 million unless he's willing to dig through four months worth of garbage at a nearby recycling center.
They are some of soccer's biggest names, but they won't be playing at the World Cup next year. A look at five players whose absence will make the tournament in Brazil a lesser spectacle.
The World Cup of Golf begins Thursday at Royal Melbourne with 25 two-man teams and eight to 10 individual golfers vying for $8 million in prize money.
The World Cup this week will offer a glimpse of what to expect when golf returns to the Olympics at Rio de Janeiro in 2016.
Prince Charles is readying the paperwork to claim his pension when he turns 65 on Thursday, but he still hasn't started the job he was born to do.