- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Wallace
According to MSNBC, former Alabama Gov. George Wallace, who famously coined the phrase "segregation now, segregation tomorrow, segregation forever," is a Republican.
A candidate who unsuccessfully ran to represent Virginia on the Democratic National Committee is appealing the election results from a convention earlier this month that descended into chaos, confusion and substantial intraparty finger-pointing.
The Democratic Party of Virginia convention that descended into chaos, discord and finger-pointing has prompted a formal complaint against the state party that demands a new election for two of the state's representatives to the Democratic National Committee and the ouster of three top party officials.