- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
President wants everyone but himself to pay more
Topic - Walsh
Officials confirmed Saturday that a Florida policeman accused of bringing Trayvon Martin targets in for shooting practice was fired.
All times EDT
"Whether his act was hatred or stupidity, none is tolerable," Mr. Walsh told WFTV. "He had a target in the back of his car and offered it to two other officers with the port."
Mr. Walsh told reporters the sergeant purchased the targets on the Internet.