- NYT’s David Brooks: Obama has ‘manhood problem’ in Middle East
- Ted Cruz thanks Obama for denying visas to terrorists
- Survivors recall chaos, fear in Everest avalanche
- General Mills apologizes for ‘right to sue’ confusion, reverses policy
- Dealer wanted in U.S. for art fraud nabbed in Spain
- Easter morning delivery for space station
- Boxer Rubin ‘Hurricane’ Carter dies at 76
- Probe could complicate Rick Perry’s prospects
- Ukraine, Russia trade blame for eastern shootout
- Obamas head to church on Easter morning
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Topic - Walsh
Officials confirmed Saturday that a Florida policeman accused of bringing Trayvon Martin targets in for shooting practice was fired.
All times EDT
"Whether his act was hatred or stupidity, none is tolerable," Mr. Walsh told WFTV. "He had a target in the back of his car and offered it to two other officers with the port."
Mr. Walsh told reporters the sergeant purchased the targets on the Internet.