- Malaysia Airlines pilots sometimes left cockpit door unlocked: U.S. businessman
- PHILLIPS: The benefits of defying ‘common wisdom’
- Judge strikes down Arkansas abortion law — nation’s toughest — as unconstitutional
- Court: Tenn. must recognize 3 same-sex marriages
- Russia claims to have downed U.S. drone over Crimea region; Pentagon denies
- John Daly shoots 90 at PGA Tour event: ‘I’m falling apart’
- Police: Man arrested in West Virginia may be linked to Alexandria killings
- Smile: Equipping cops with body-mounted cameras gains steam in Calif., N.Y.
- Obama to sign bill cutting taxpayer money for party conventions
- Half of Americans worried about second Cold War: poll
Latest Walt Disney Items
Sophia Loren says she has used her "thick Neapolitan accent" voice to dub a character in "Cars 2" for the sake of her grandchildren and the late Walt Disney.
Livan Hernandez, now the target of a federal money-laundering investigation, is suspected of being a "straw buyer" for the leader of Puerto Rico's most powerful drug trafficking organization, according to a high-ranking law enforcement source.
They shared a stage at Disneyland five days a week for nearly three decades and died within a day of each other.
The financially troubled Philadelphia Orchestra is kicking off a new campaign aimed at rallying both classical music devotees and novices to support the ensemble by attending concerts and making donations.
They can defuse bombs, help decontaminate nuclear power plants, even vacuum the living room floor without bashing into the furniture or knocking over a vase.
In the boardroom, it's as if the Great Recession never happened. CEOs at the nation's largest companies were paid better last year than they were in 2007, when the economy was booming, the stock market set a record high and unemployment was roughly half what it is today.
Like most artists, Janelle Monae prepares for a live show with a list she follows, including exercising and vocal warm-ups.
The musicians known as the Fabulous Philadelphians are feeling more drab than fab about their management these days.