- Florida cops ticket toddler in toy convertible: report
- Kerry warns of ‘very serious’ response to Crimea-Russia alliance
- Fla. Rep. Alan Grayson’s wife drops restraining order against him
- McDonald’s lawsuits filed over wages ‘stolen’ like Hamburglar steals Big Macs
- HUMPHRIES: Fight like a Democrat – An open letter to Sen. Mitch McConnell
- Florida board member shocks with ‘Heil Hitler’ salute at town meeting
- Bill O’Reilly, Chris Matthews inducted into Irish America Hall of Fame
- Military given ‘execute order’ by Obama for secret cyber mission in June
- College group’s diversity event canceled after excluding white people
- Cops: 2 shoot up heroin as kids play at McDonald’s
Latest Walt Disney Items
"American Idol" finalist Thia Megia could be gone with the wind come Thursday.
Walt Disney World is ending its annual Grad Nite festivities for high school seniors from around the country after this year because of concerns about scheduling and handling extra spring attendance at the Florida theme park.
A former city manager accused of masterminding a scam to bilk the blue-collar Los Angeles suburb of Bell of more than $5.5 million was ordered Thursday to stand trial on more than 50 counts of fraud.
On the eve of Discovery's final homecoming, the six shuttle astronauts paid tribute Tuesday to the world's most traveled spaceship, saying it may be some time before there's another vessel that's worthy of the name and capable of venturing farther.
"Rango" has lassoed the top spot at the box office.
The 1942 animated classic "Bambi" is being rereleased Tuesday in the Blu-ray format, meaning a new generation of children will delight to the antics of Thumper and the gang. And some will have nightmares for weeks as a result.
Wherefore art thou, Gnomeo? Atop the box office, that's where.
Celebrity watchers won't need to dress up to feel like they're at the Oscars this year.
Indonesians are fighting to keep Hollywood films in local theaters after the Motion Picture Association of America warned that a new tax on foreign-made movies could lead to studios pulling out of the country.