- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Walt Harris
A judge again sentenced a convicted arsonist to at least 41 years in prison for a fire that killed a Detroit firefighter in 2008.
Miami (Ohio) coach Michael Haywood, known for his fiery speeches and CEO-like leadership skills, has been chosen by Pitt to succeed Dave Wannstedt as coach.
Safety LaRon Landry, Washington's top draft choice, remained unsigned as the Redskins opened training camp yesterday. Landry, the sixth pick overall, became Washington's first holdout since quarterback Patrick Ramsey's 16-day absence in 2002.