- Marionville mayor ‘kind of agreed’ with Kansas City shooter’s views
- Rev. Al Sharpton’s Easter message: Politically ‘crucified’ Obama has risen again
- Supreme Court to weigh challenge to ban on campaign lies
- UNICEF launches ‘Mr. Poo’ mascot in India to curb public defecation
- Teen taking selfie by train: ‘Wow, that guy just kicked me in the head’
- Goodbye, Afghanistan — hello, Africa: Air Force to shift as U.S. exits Middle East
- Iran mulls ban on vasectomies, decrease on abortions to bolster population
- CNN op-ed claims right-wingers ‘more deadly than jihadists’
- Classes resume at high school rocked by stabbings
- ABC News accuses Center for Public Integrity of stealing Pulitzer-winning work
Latest Walt Weiss Items
Rex Brothers has been in tough spots before, but it's likely the Colorado Rockies' pitcher has ever lost a game like this.
Carlos Gonzalez's fifth-inning base hit didn't land far from Arizona right fielder Gerardo Parra, who held him to a single with a quick throw to second base.
Brett Anderson was less than thrilled with his first two starts with the Colorado Rockies.
So maybe going 6 for 6 isn't quite enough for his manager to award Charlie Blackmon the everyday job in centerfield.
Giancarlo Stanton made it interesting for Miami.
Jordan Pacheco and the Colorado Rockies finally broke out the bats.
Colorado Rockies right-hander Tyler Chatwood will be placed on the disabled list Tuesday and will miss his scheduled start Wednesday at Miami because of a strained left hamstring, manager Walt Weiss said.
Miscommunication between Colorado Rockies pitcher Jorge De La Rosa and catcher Wilin Rosario had Miami Marlins fans booing in the fifth inning of Monday's season opener.
Jorge De La Rosa has always struggled with his emotions.