- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Latest Walt Weiss Items
The Milwaukee Brewers have been involved a replay challenge for the first time this spring, and the review confirmed the umpire's call that their runner was safe.
Elian Herrera hit a solo home run in the seventh inning off the glove of leaping right fielder Ryan Wheeler and the Milwaukee Brewers beat the mistake-prone Colorado Rockies 5-3 Thursday.
Jeff Samardzija struggled with his command at times in a three-inning outing Wednesday in a Colorado Rockies split-squad's 7-5 victory over the Chicago Cubs on Wednesday.
Madison Bumgarner took another positive step in preparation for his first opening-day start, pitching three scoreless innings Tuesday in the San Francisco Giants' 3-2 victory over the Colorado Rockies.
Ramon Santiago singled home a run, stole second and scored on a wild pitch to help the Cincinnati Reds beat the Colorado Rockies 3-2 on Saturday.
Franklin Morales pitched two shutout innings in his bid to return to the Colorado staff and the Rockies beat the Arizona Diamondbacks 11-0 on Friday.
In the dry, thin air of Colorado, fly balls are folly.
Colorado Rockies pitcher Jayson Aquino has been taken to a hospital for tests after being hit in the head by a line drive during an intrasquad game.
Troy Tulowitzki grew up idolizing Derek Jeter. It's the reason he wears No. 2.