- House overwhelmingly approves $16 billion cash infusion for VA overhaul
- Obama admin to blame for HealthCare.gov woes, $840M cost: GAO
- Al Gore’s climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Army’s 3-D printed bombs will create ‘a whole new universe’ of deadly capabilities
- Hamas calls on Hezbollah to join in fight against Israel
- Senators to FIFA, others: Don’t reward Putin with the World Cup in 2018
- U.S. condemns shelling of U.N. school in Gaza
- Obamacare shoots premiums up by 88 percent in California
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
By Ted Cruz
Israel saves its enemies; Hamas endangers its friends
Topic - Walter B. Hoye Ii
Black women of childbearing age represent 3 percent of the U.S. population, but from 30 percent to 35 percent of all abortions are performed on black women, he said, citing data from the Census Bureau, Guttmacher Institute and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
Walter B. Hoye II, president of the Issues4Life Foundation, said black women have far more abortions than most people realize.