- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Topic - Walter Blair
Four D.C. police officers were among nine people indicted Wednesday in connection with an assault last year outside a K Street nightclub in which a man lost an eye.
It remains unclear whether the other men were working for the nightclub, but a report filed by D.C. alcohol inspectors says Mr. Blair was struck in the face by an Asian bouncer before the other men attacked him.