- Congressman: McAuliffe victory means gun control a winning message
- Clinton aide admits soliciting disgraced D.C. fundraiser; says actions were legal
- Joel Osteen church victimized in $600K theft
- Obama goes shopping at Gap as minimum-wage thanks
- N.J. woman charged after client dies from black-market butt injections
- CIA chief Brennan ‘determined’ to speak out more this year
- Reset? What reset? U.S.-Russia ties at worst since Cold War
- 9/11 terror recruiter released in Syrian prisoner swap
- D.C. elections board gives green light to marijuana legalization initiative
- Elephants can tell difference between human languages: study
An America drowning in red ink is the land of the free no more
Topic - Walter Brown
Natchez Regional Medical Center now has state approval to pursue Chapter 9 bankruptcy.
The Natchez Regional Medical Center officials say the hospital is running $3 million in the red and will file for Chapter 9 bankruptcy.
More than three-quarters of British doctors prescribe a treatment they know probably won't work at least once a week, like low-dose drugs, vitamins, nutritional supplements or an unnecessary exam, according to a new survey.
NRMC's attorney, Walter Brown, said the trustees will meet with the county board of supervisors Tuesday to update them on the process.
Brown said Wednesday the hospital will request the court grant a "debtor in possession" status to NRMC, which will allow the current administration to remain in place throughout the process.