- NYT’s David Brooks: Obama has ‘manhood problem’ in Middle East
- Ted Cruz thanks Obama for denying visas to terrorists
- Survivors recall chaos, fear in Everest avalanche
- General Mills apologizes for ‘right to sue’ confusion, reverses policy
- Dealer wanted in U.S. for art fraud nabbed in Spain
- Easter morning delivery for space station
- Boxer Rubin ‘Hurricane’ Carter dies at 76
- Probe could complicate Rick Perry’s prospects
- Ukraine, Russia trade blame for eastern shootout
- Obamas head to church on Easter morning
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Topic - Walter Hagen
Arnold Palmer never had an easy time winning majors until the last one.
The PGA Championship can't be accused of being only in a New York state of mind.
Being the last of the four majors does not mean the PGA Championship lacks excitement.
While they debated which club to hit, playing partner Walter Hagen yelled over, “For God’s sake, quit arguing.