- Congressman: McAuliffe victory means gun control a winning message
- Clinton aide admits soliciting disgraced D.C. fundraiser; says actions were legal
- Joel Osteen church victimized in $600K theft
- Obama goes shopping at Gap as minimum-wage thanks
- N.J. woman charged after client dies from black-market butt injections
- CIA chief Brennan ‘determined’ to speak out more this year
- Reset? What reset? U.S.-Russia ties at worst since Cold War
- 9/11 terror recruiter released in Syrian prisoner swap
- D.C. elections board gives green light to marijuana legalization initiative
- Elephants can tell difference between human languages: study
An America drowning in red ink is the land of the free no more
Topic - Walter Scott
"Oh, what a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive."
“Oh, what a tangled web we weave, when first we practice to deceive.” That famous quote by Sir Walter Scott was one of my father’s favorites. And it never applied more perfectly than to the tangled mess Notre Dame football sensation Manti Te’o recently found himself in.