- California’s Jerry Brown cites God, ‘religious call’ to embrace illegals
- Hamid Karzai’s cousin killed by suicide bomber at Eid al-Fitr party
- Obama thanks Muslims for ‘building the very fabric of our nation’
- Israel flattens home of top Hamas leader, takes out power plant
- Texas man arrested for powder-letter hoax
- Islamic State opens ‘marriage bureau’ for single jihadists
- Drone almost blocks California firefighting planes
- Tornado rips off roofs, downs trees near Boston
- GOP: Environmental rules keeping agents from accessing border
- John Kerry: Millions displaced by religious fighting in 2013
Topic - Walter Scott
“Oh, what a tangled web we weave, when first we practice to deceive.” That famous quote by Sir Walter Scott was one of my father’s favorites. And it never applied more perfectly than to the tangled mess Notre Dame football sensation Manti Te’o recently found himself in.
The best resolution the company's current satellites offer is about 16 inches, Scott said.
DigitalGlobe officials are hoping for federal approval to sell higher-resolution images, said Walter Scott, founder and chief technical officer of the Longmont-based company.