- Israel vows to destroy Hamas tunnels
- Spain evacuates staff from embassy in Libya
- Peace Corps evacuates over Ebola fears; 2 volunteers isolated
- House overwhelmingly approves $16 billion cash infusion for VA overhaul
- Obama admin to blame for HealthCare.gov woes, $840M cost: GAO
- Al Gore’s climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Army’s 3-D printed bombs will create ‘a whole new universe’ of deadly capabilities
- Hamas calls on Hezbollah to join in fight against Israel
- Senators to FIFA, others: Don’t reward Putin with the World Cup in 2018
- U.S. condemns shelling of U.N. school in Gaza
By Ted Cruz
Israel saves its enemies; Hamas endangers its friends
Topic - Wannabe
A wannabe (slang for "want to be") is a person with an ambition to be someone or something that she/he is not. The term is generally pejorative. In general use there is often the implication of pretending to be that which one is not. - Source: Wikipedia
The Spice Girls gave fans what they want — what they really, really want — Tuesday, reuniting onstage to announce the details of a musical based on their songs.
The Spice Girls gave fans what they want _ what they really, really want _ Tuesday, reuniting onstage to announce the details of a musical based on their songs.