- Egypt rights center raided, 2 Mubaraks acquitted
- New Mexico Supreme Court rules same-sex marriage constitutional
- Blame Bush: 5 years later, that’s still the mantra, pollsters find
- Dutch prostitutes demand same retirement benefits as soccer stars
- John McCain to Harry Reid: I’ll ‘kick the crap’ out of you
- Dogs that talk: Researchers seek $10K for ‘No More Woof’ technology
- 1,000 firefighters called to battle stubborn Big Sur wildfire
- Black Friday brouhaha: Millions of Target shoppers hit by credit card theft
- Britain orders airplane to rescue citizens from violent South Sudan
- Mega Millions winner emerges as Georgia mom, in ‘disbelief’
Latest War_Conflict Items
South Korean troops fired artillery and dropped sonar buoys into the Yellow Sea as naval drills kicked off Thursday near the spot where a warship sank four months ago.
Model Naomi Campbell has testified at the war crimes trial of former Liberian ruler Charles Taylor that she received "dirty rocks."
Having lost her battle to avoid testifying, British fashion model Naomi Campbell is due to give evidence at the war crimes trial of former Liberian ruler Charles Taylor on Thursday.
A suicide car bomber struck a convoy of NATO troops and Afghan police Thursday in northern Afghanistan, killing seven police officers and wounding at least 11 people.
Model Naomi Campbell testified at the war crimes trial of former Liberian ruler Charles Taylor on Thursday that she received a gift of "dirty-looking stones" after attending a dinner with him _ but stopped short of saying they were diamonds or that she was given them by Taylor himself.
Sixty-five years ago Sunday, a giant cloud mushroomed over Hiroshima, and with it came the deaths of tens of thousands of Japanese. That cloud cast a dark shadow across a once-thriving city, the Japanese empire and the whole world, where it still lingers.
A grieving Palestinian father's decision to donate his 12-year-old son's organs to Jewish and Arab children has brought an unexpected blessing to this former militant stronghold _ a new state-of-the-art cinema.
Fashion icon Naomi Campbell countered allegations that former Liberian ruler Charles Taylor gave her a fistful of diamonds as a flirtatious gift, telling his war crimes trial Thursday that a pouch of "very small, dirty-looking stones" was delivered to her room in the dark of night.
Zimbabwean aviation officials misinformed news organizations Thursday that a Boeing 767 arriving from London was involved in an accident at Harare's airport, then told journalists rushing to the scene it was only a drill.