- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
Latest War_Conflict Items
An increasing number of children are being caught in attacks and crossfire across south and central Somalia, the U.N.'s children agency said Tuesday, as a land mine exploded at the world's largest refugee camp in neighboring Kenya, wounding two people.
The encampment is gone, but the movement lives on still. What nobody knows is just how long it can survive without a literal place to call home.
In a recent Republican debate, GOP White House hopefuls touched upon President Obama's failure to stop Iran from obtaining nuclear weapons. In my opinion, if Mr. Obama is re-elected, Iran will get nuclear weapons. Why? Mr. Obama refuses to stand up to the ayatollahs; is retreating in Iraq, Afghanistan, Egypt and Libya; and is abandoning our allies in the region to Iran.
One man is dead and another seriously wounded after a double shooting in a Northeast D.C. neighborhood Monday evening, police said Tuesday.
Israeli media report the nation's top military commander as saying he favors a major offensive in Gaza because of rocket attacks.
Turkey no longer has confidence in the Syrian regime, its prime minister said Tuesday, warning Syrian President Bashar Assad that his brutal crackdown on opponents threatens to place him on a list of leaders who "feed on blood."
The U.S. military will continue limited counterterrorism training with Iraqi forces at up to 10 camps beyond the end of the year, U.S. defense officials told senators Tuesday, amid sharp exchanges over the future American role there.
Republican senators on Tuesday denounced the Obama administration's decision to withdraw all U.S. troops from Iraq by the end of the year, saying the White House risks "losing the peace" in the fragile Middle East nation.
Riot-clad law enforcement officers cleared out Oakland's weeks-old anti-Wall Street encampment just before dawn Monday, arresting Occupy demonstrators and removing tents from a downtown plaza after issuing several warnings over the weekend.