- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
Latest War_Conflict Items
Cross-border radio communications with Pakistan's military collapsed after the raid that killed Osama bin Laden in May and still are not consistent or up to what the United States would like to see, a top U.S. general said Thursday.
The first statue near ground zero to salute the heroes of the Sept. 11 terrorist attacks will not depict a New York firefighter or policeman — but a lone U.S. commando on horseback in the Afghan mountains.
The pressure the United States and the West is bringing to bear on Iran to keep it from acquiring nuclear weapons is all for naught. Not only does the Islamic Republic already have nuclear weapons from the old Soviet Union, but it has enough enriched uranium for more. What's worse, it has a delivery system.
Struan Stevenson, a leading member of the European Parliament, sounded desperate as he appealed to the Obama administration to prevent a "human catastrophe" among Iranian exiles in Iraq.
NATO unexpectedly postponed a definite decision to end its bombing campaign in Libya as consultations continued Wednesday with the United Nations and the country's interim government over how and when to wind down the operation.
Moammar Gadhafi's Libyan regime poured tens of billions of dollars into some of Africa's poorest countries. Even when he came to visit, the eccentric Libyan leader won admiration for handing out money to beggars on the streets.
The Kenyan suspect arrested after two grenade blasts exploded in Nairobi says he is a member of the Somali militant group al-Shabab.
So it ends. The United States is leaving Iraq. I'm solidly in the camp that sees this as a strategic blunder. Iraqi democracy is fragile, and Iran's desire to undermine it is strong.
Prime Minister Vladimir Putin expressed his "disgust" at the global media Wednesday for its graphic coverage of the killing of ousted Libyan dictator Moammar Gadhafi.