- Obama takes aim at ‘corporate deserters’
- Dick’s Sporting Goods lays off 478 PGA golf pros
- Senators: Cease-fire must allow Israel to defend against rockets, tunnels
- Sierra Leone doctor fighting Ebola catches disease
- Iraq welcomes Russian fighter jets, helicopter gunships into ISIL fight
- John McCain laments: Obama’s ‘self-pity … is really kind of sad’
- GOP offer to fix VA gives $10 billion in emergency funds
- Paul Ryan offers to repair U.S. economic safety net with a single grant stream
- Kim Jong-un builds bond with Putin: $250M Russia-backed addition to key port opens
- Pope Francis meets Meriam Ibrahim, a Sudanese woman sentenced to death
Latest War_Conflict Items
Naomi Campbell appeared at a Dutch courthouse Thursday to give evidence at the war crimes trial of former Liberian ruler Charles Taylor after the supermodel lost her battle to avoid testifying.
When the U.S. ends its combat mission in Iraq this month, the nation's safety will be in the hands of its homegrown, American-trained security forces. The army is almost up to the job, the police are hit-and-miss, and the Kurdish militia is nowhere close to ready.
Judges rejected a last-minute protest from former Liberian ruler Charles Taylor, clearing the way for British fashion model Naomi Campbell to testify at his war crimes trial on Thursday.
The commander of NATO and U.S. forces in Afghanistan issued updated rules of battle Wednesday, repeating his predecessor's curbs on use of air power and heavy weapons when civilians are at risk but stressing the right of troops to defend themselves.
Judges at the Special Court for Sierra Leone have rejected a final protest from Charles Taylor, clearing the way for model Naomi Campbell to testify at his war crimes trial on Thursday.
About 100,000 retired military men and woman have yet to collect back pay.
In Afghanistan, the cost of losing is far worse than fighting on to victory.
Teenagers who lost loved ones to acts of terror are learning about how to forgive and move on at a camp in Northern Ireland this week.