- House overwhelmingly approves $16 billion cash infusion for VA overhaul
- Obama admin to blame for HealthCare.gov woes, $840M cost: GAO
- Al Gore’s climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Army’s 3-D printed bombs will create ‘a whole new universe’ of deadly capabilities
- Hamas calls on Hezbollah to join in fight against Israel
- Senators to FIFA, others: Don’t reward Putin with the World Cup in 2018
- U.S. condemns shelling of U.N. school in Gaza
- Obamacare shoots premiums up by 88 percent in California
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
Latest War_Conflict Items
Israelites of all political walks have rallied behind Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu in recent weeks, boosting the Jewish nation leader to an 82 percent popularity rate -- twice that of what U.S. President Obama touts.
Islamist militants seized the largest special forces base in Benghazi, on the heels of an overnight battle that killed 30 people.
"Each and every one of us has a God-given right — and duty — to defend freedom. That's why Campaign for Liberty is giving away a brand new Colt LE6920MP-B AR-15 equipped with a red dot sight. And so says Ron Paul to fans of his nonprofit activist group, which champions liberty, fiscal responsibility and lots more.
Fox News host Geraldo Rivera has accused conservative blogger Matt Drudge of trying to inflame conservatives and "stir up a civil war," due to his website's aggressive coverage of the border crisis.
Israel's military was accused Wednesday of striking a school run by the United Nations located in the Gaza Strip, leading to the death of at least 15 Palestinians.
Belgium has advised retailers to clearly label the origin of products made in Israeli settlements that are in occupied Palestinian territories, the economics ministry said Tuesday.
Racing against time, members of a Japanese organization are combing a New York military museum's World War II records for information they hope will lead to the graves of American servicemen still listed as missing in action on Saipan.
"You break it, you own it."
The U.S. and the United Nations condemned the shelling of a U.N. school in Gaza that killed 16 people Wednesday, as the Israeli military continued to pound targets in the war with Hamas and new polls gave President Obama poor marks for his handling of the crisis.