- Elton John blasts Russia’s anti-gay laws during Moscow concert
- U.N.: Afghanistan slow to enforce law protecting women
- Heart cancels SeaWorld concert after ‘Blackfish’ documentary
- South Carolina sheriff refuses to lower American flag for Nelson Mandela
- South Africans hold day of prayer for Nelson Mandela
- Mandela not on life support in final hours, friend says
- Ukraine protesters topple, decapitate Lenin statue in Kiev
- Kim Jong-un’s uncle removed from North Korean state documentary
- Thailand crisis deepens as opposition quits Parliament
- Campbell Soup apologizes for SpaghettiOs’ Pearl Harbor tweet
Latest War_Conflict Items
A suicide bomber carting explosives in a car set off a firestorm at the defense ministry facility in Yemen, killing 15 soldiers and injuring at least 40.
Westerners have joined al Qaeda-linked groups in Syria in unprecedented numbers, increasing the risk that they will strike their home countries, including the U.S., a key Republican lawmaker said Thursday.
The Obama administration, in its misguided policy of appeasement of radical Islam, is preparing to commit another unacceptable act: returning the Iraqi Jewish archive to Iraq.
Nelson Mandela, the revered South African anti-apartheid icon who spent 27 years in prison, led his country to democracy and became its first black president, died Thursday at home. He was 95.
One of the Muslim murder suspects on trial for hacking to death British soldier Lee Rigby in a horrific, broad-daylight attack told police after his arrest that his actions were “humane” and based on Allah’s will.
Iran's foreign minister said that Western economic sanctions on the Islamic republic's disputed nuclear program have "utterly failed."
The United States should be prepared to use tactical nuclear weapons against Iran if war becomes inevitable, Rep. Duncan Hunter believes, but he "sure as hell" hopes it doesn't happen.
Israel soon may give 7.7 square miles of land in the West Bank that it has controlled since the signing of the 1993 Oslo Accords to the Palestinian Authority for farming.
It is as though Obamacare had an international equivalent. While Americans were busy celebrating Black Friday and Cyber Monday, the fallout continued from the administration's recent decision to conclude a covenant of death with Iran.