- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Latest War_Conflict Items
Brig. Gen. Peggy C. Combs has become the first woman to take command over Fort Knox and U.S. Army Cadet Command.
With unique knowledge and solidarity with the people, churches play an essential role in helping cultural development in South Sudan, said an author familiar with the region.
A collection of letters written by a famous Civil War general is being donated to his western New York hometown.
Torrico Simmons scored 18 points to lead Wilkinson County to a 72-64 win over Turner County in the GHSA Class A boys state championship game at the Macon Coliseum.
Palestinian demilitarization can never happen.
The Legislature has passed a measure that would allow a person under a restraining order for domestic violence to be ordered to surrender all firearms.
Al-Qaida militants in Yemen killed one of their own men Thursday, hanging his body from a street light after accusing him of spying for the United States, officials said.
The new chief of the FBI office in Miami once interrogated Saddam Hussein after the Iraqi leader's 2003 capture during the U.S.-led war that toppled his regime.
Sunnis and Shiites from Lebanon are streaming into Syria to take up arms on opposite sides of a fierce battle over a rebel stronghold - a fight that has effectively erased the border between the two countries and underlined how Lebanon is being sucked into the civil war next door.