- House overwhelmingly approves $16 billion cash infusion for VA overhaul
- Obama admin to blame for HealthCare.gov woes, $840M cost: GAO
- Al Gore’s climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Army’s 3-D printed bombs will create ‘a whole new universe’ of deadly capabilities
- Hamas calls on Hezbollah to join in fight against Israel
- Senators to FIFA, others: Don’t reward Putin with the World Cup in 2018
- U.S. condemns shelling of U.N. school in Gaza
- Obamacare shoots premiums up by 88 percent in California
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
Latest War_Conflict Items
The Associated Press walked back a tweet on Tuesday and quietly edited text of an article after catching flack for appearing to criticize U.S. lawmakers for supporting Israel.
The Holy See Press Office confirmed today that Pope Francis will be traveling to Sri Lanka Jan. 12-15 and to Philippines Jan. 15-19.
Russian President Vladimir Putin is a "megalomaniac" who will forge ahead in eastern Ukraine unless the U.S. and others stand up to him with actual force, because economic sanctions are simply not enough, Sen. Ron Johnson said Tuesday.
Israel unleashed its heaviest bombardment in a 3-week-old war against Hamas on Tuesday, striking symbols of the militant group's control in Gaza and firing tank shells that Palestinian officials said shut down the strip's only power plant.
Amid concerns about its development and testing of nuclear weapons, North Korea may be lulling the world into largely accepting its advances in missile technology, the admiral in charge of American forces in Asia and the Pacific said Tuesday.
Gazans may grow weary of supplying cannon fodder for Hamas
Hundreds gathered Sunday at the Lincoln Memorial Reflecting Pool in Washington, D.C. to honor Korean War veterans and mark the signing of the Korean Armistice Agreement.
Many years ago, on my first trip around the world, I was struck by how the children in the Middle East — Arab and Israeli alike — were among the nicest-looking little children I had seen anywhere.
At least 100 Palestinians killed in Israeli airstrikes and shelling on Tuesday, Gaza officials said.