- Toronto’s Rob Ford takes rehabbed self to kids’ playground for political props
- Sen. Joe Manchin sued by his brother over old loan: report
- New Mexico decides to use HealthCare.gov for 2015
- Satanists to use Hobby Lobby rule to skirt state abortion laws
- White House: No choice but to act now on climate change
- HHS: ‘Donut hole’ reforms saved Medicare enrollees $11.5 billion since 2010
- Boston-area tornado rips 100 homes: ‘Are we in Kansas?’
- Rush Limbaugh: ‘There is no journalism anymore’
- Scott Brown struggles for political traction in New Hampshire Senate race
- California’s Jerry Brown cites God, ‘religious call’ to embrace illegals
Latest War_Conflict Items
A video posted online in the name of a shadowy militant group late Friday claimed responsibility for twin suicide bombings in the Syrian capital this week that killed 55 people.
Some 200 activists are camping out in central Moscow to protest the election of Vladimir Putin and the arrest of two opposition leaders.
FBI agents have spent three days in Brazil helping train local police officers to respond in case of terrorist attacks during the 2014 World Cup.
A Syrian opposition leader said Friday the regime is trying to destroy a U.N.-brokered peace plan for the country. The accusations came as security forces fanned out following twin suicide car bombings that killed 55 people in Damascus.
Two suicide car bombs ripped through the Syrian capital Thursday, killing 55 people and tearing the facade off a military intelligence building in the deadliest explosions since the country's uprising began 14 months ago, the Interior Ministry said.
Russia's secret service said Thursday it had foiled terror attack plans in the Black Sea resort of Sochi ahead of the 2014 Winter Olympics.
A group of Congolese soldiers who created a rebel group after defecting from the army have no intention of laying down their weapons, despite an ultimatum from the government and the expiration of a cease-fire with the military, one of their leaders said Thursday.
Asia-Pacific nations face a year of slowing growth caused by troubled export markets and rising commodity prices, an annual U.N. report warned Thursday.
British comedian, actor and endurance runner Eddie Izzard says he will run 27 marathons in honor of Nelson Mandela, who was jailed 27 years by apartheid governments before being released to help usher in South Africa's democracy.