- Man pulled from water believed to be disgraced D.C. cop
- Kabul airport hit by suicide bomber who targeted NATO gate
- European probe on course for a landing on a comet
- New budget accord saves $23 billion — after $65 billion spending spree
- Congress seeks ban on in-flight calls
- Michelle Malkin’s Twitchy site sold to owners of Townhall, HotAir: report
- GM’s Barra to be first woman to run top American carmaker
- China: Poisonous smog is a military asset, if you think about it
- Texas woman admits to sending ricin to Obama
- Ron Paul on son Rand: ‘I think he probably will’ run for president
Latest War_Conflict Items
Vice President Joseph R. Biden Jr. said Thursday that the U.S. should make sure Iraq's stability and democracy are strong enough to make it "a country that was worthy of the sacrifices" the American military has made during eight years of war.
Lebanon's year-old unity government collapsed Wednesday after Hezbollah ministers and their allies resigned over tensions stemming from a U.N.-backed tribunal investigating the 2005 assassination of former Prime Minister Rafik Hariri.
The United States does not want to be the caretaker of the planet. Despite this, there comes a time when someone has to step up to the plate and declare that enough is enough. The European Union has not had the will to confront the terrorist threat and those nations that support terrorism. It isn't too late for the EU to challenge the threat and begin to turn back the tide of internal chaos.
Lebanon's year-old coalition government collapsed Wednesday amid fears that a United Nations report into the 2005 assassination of the country's prime minister will trigger a new civil war and plunge the Middle East into another conflict.
The Obama administration has ramped up its secret war on terror groups with a new military targeting center to oversee the growing use of special-operations strikes against suspected militants in hot spots around the world, according to current and former U.S. officials.
Defense experts warn that the North Korean military is a strategic threat and will soon be equipped to target the U.S. mainland.
Police and protesters clashed in the center of the Tunisian capital Wednesday, bringing unrest to the government's doorstep after nearly a month of deadly protests that pose the most serious challenge ever to the president's two decades of iron-fisted rule.
Vice President Joseph R. Biden Jr. hit back at critics of U.S. policies toward Pakistan Wednesday, saying a sustained partnership between the two nations is vital in defeating al Qaeda and Taliban extremists.
Two recent episodes offer an insight into a world in which the United States deliberately adopts a policy of pursuing international peace despite weakness, rather than practice what Ronald Reagan called "peace through strength."