- House overwhelmingly approves $16 billion cash infusion for VA overhaul
- Obama admin to blame for HealthCare.gov woes, $840M cost: GAO
- Al Gore’s climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Army’s 3-D printed bombs will create ‘a whole new universe’ of deadly capabilities
- Hamas calls on Hezbollah to join in fight against Israel
- Senators to FIFA, others: Don’t reward Putin with the World Cup in 2018
- U.S. condemns shelling of U.N. school in Gaza
- Obamacare shoots premiums up by 88 percent in California
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
Latest War_Conflict Items
Hundreds of activists across the U.S. joined the worldwide May Day protests on Tuesday, with Occupy protesters in several cities leading demonstrations against major financial institutions.
A special team of arson and explosives experts has been dispatched by the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives to East Joliet, Ill., to determine the cause of a fire Sunday at a galvanizing plant — the largest in the U.S. and the second largest in the world — that caused more than $20 million in damage.
President Obama made an unannounced trip to Afghanistan on Tuesday on the anniversary of the death of Osama bin Laden, adding drama to what was already a politicized military mission.
Al Qaeda was so unpopular among Muslims that Osama bin Laden considered changing the terror network's name and warned other extremist groups to keep their distance in public, according to computer files found at his hideout.
Two suicide bombers blew up cars rigged with explosives near a military compound and a hotel in northwestern Syria on Monday, killing at least nine people and wounding nearly 100, state media said.
Occupy Wall Street and other Occupy movements around the country have called for big demonstrations to be held on May 1. Leap year 2012 has 366 days, so why did they pick May 1, the communist holiday, for Occupy demonstrations around the country? Is it a subtle way of declaring they actually are communists?
Pakistani officials on Monday condemned the U.S. for carrying out its first drone strike in the country since parliament demanded they end two weeks ago, but qualified that it should be seen in light of the presence of Islamist militants on Pakistani soil.
Israel's defense minister warned Monday that as long as Iran poses a threat to Israel with its nuclear program, all options are on the table, a reference to a possible Israeli attack.
One year after Navy SEALs killed Osama bin Laden, a weakened, fragmented al Qaeda is collaborating with other terrorist and militant groups to target and attack U.S. and Western interests abroad, intelligence officials say.