- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
- U.N. warns of Muslim ‘cleansing’ in Central African Republic
- Senate blocks change to military sex assault cases
- Drug mix may have cured child born with HIV, doctors say
- De Blasio’s wife irks former mansion chef with ‘servant’ remark
- Russia’s neighbors shiver amid Putin’s Cold War moves in Ukraine
- New SAT: The essay portion is to become optional
- Military group can’t march to honor the fallen at Boston Marathon due to security changes
- Senate passes bills deleting ‘retarded’ from laws
- China announces biggest military hike in 3 years: We are not ‘boy scouts with spears’
By Tammy Bruce
Topic - Warde Manuel
Stefanie Dolson has helped Connecticut to a 133-11 record and a national championship in her four years on the team. But she's also brought to the program something coach Geno Auriemma believes has been just as important - joy.
Connecticut Athletic Director Warde Manuel says he is not a candidate for the same job at Virginia Tech.
Connecticut has hired Notre Dame defensive coordinator Bob Diaco as its football coach.
Connecticut has hired Notre Dame defensive coordinator Bob Diaco as its football coach, a person with knowledge of the decision told The Associated Press.
Athletic director Warde Manuel announced the dismissal two days after the latest defeat. Pasqualoni, in his third season at UConn, finishes with a 10-18 record.
Prosecutors on Wednesday dropped all charges against Connecticut center Enosch Wolf stemming from a February domestic violence arrest on campus.
Connecticut has given men's basketball coach Kevin Ollie a contract extension through the end of the 2017-18 season.
Connecticut has given men's basketball coach Kevin Ollie a five-year contract extension.
Connecticut has given men's basketball coach Kevin Ollie a new contract that runs through the end of the 2017-18 season.
Connecticut has called a news conference to announce a new contract for men's basketball coach Kevin Ollie.
The latest round of conference musical chairs has left Connecticut once again looking for a seat.
The latest round of conference musical chairs has left Connecticut again looking for a seat.
Kevin Ollie can win as many games, even as many national championships, as his predecessor and former coach did at Connecticut. But he can't transform the program. Jim Calhoun did that already.
Jim Calhoun retired as Connecticut's basketball coach Thursday, closing a 26-year career at the school with three national titles, an upcoming NCAA tournament ban and no apologies.
Jim Calhoun is officially retiring as men's basketball coach at Connecticut after a 40-year college career and three national championships.
"From the day that I met her, she's been one of the most impressive student-athlete's I've ever been around, because of her work ethic both athletically and academically. And more importantly is the leadership that she has learned and brings to this team, both on and off the court," said athletic director Warde Manuel. "I wish I could clone her and bring her around as an example to show every student athlete at this university."
He says he's "very happy as the Director of Athletics at UConn."