- Obama military downsizing leaves U.S. too weak to counter global threats, panel finds
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
Both parties recognize the Democrats' scam
Topic - Warde Manuel
UConn basketball coach Kevin Ollie reportedly has agreed in principle to a new contract to keep him with the national champion Huskies for the next five years.
Connecticut Athletic Director Warde Manuel says he is not a candidate for the same job at Virginia Tech.
Connecticut has hired Notre Dame defensive coordinator Bob Diaco as its football coach.
Connecticut has hired Notre Dame defensive coordinator Bob Diaco as its football coach, a person with knowledge of the decision told The Associated Press.
Athletic director Warde Manuel announced the dismissal two days after the latest defeat. Pasqualoni, in his third season at UConn, finishes with a 10-18 record.
Connecticut has given men's basketball coach Kevin Ollie a five-year contract extension.
Connecticut has given men's basketball coach Kevin Ollie a new contract that runs through the end of the 2017-18 season.
The latest round of conference musical chairs has left Connecticut once again looking for a seat.
The latest round of conference musical chairs has left Connecticut again looking for a seat.
As Jim Calhoun stood in his office at Gampel Pavilion, waiting for his final news conference as Connecticut's basketball coach, Pat Calhoun turned to her husband and gave him one final piece of advice.
The University of Connecticut has accepted an invitation to become the 12th member of Hockey East, the region's top college hockey conference.
The NCAA has turned down the University of Connecticut's final appeal on behalf of its men's basketball team for a waiver of recently instituted academic requirements _ a decision that likely will keep the Huskies out of next year's postseason.
The University of Connecticut's new athletic director says the academic problems with the men's basketball team do not define UConn.
UConn athletic director Warde Manuel, who held the same job at Buffalo, says Witherspoon "is someone who can recruit and coach at the highest levels."
Athletic Director Warde Manuel says they prove a school can have both multiple national championships and academic success.