- ‘Gay Jeans’ that fade into rainbow-colored denim created
- Divided court strikes down big porn award
- Jimmy Carter: Don’t hurt Russian people with sanctions
- Oldest ex-MLB player dies in Cuba, 2 days shy of 103rd birthday
- ‘Top Gun’ for drones: Squadrons of carrier-based killers have Navy’s approval
- Bill Clinton to endorse Charlie Rangel for re-election
- Pfc. Bradley Manning is now Pfc. Chelsea Manning: Court says so
- Secret base U.S. special forces used to train Libyans now under terrorist control: report
- 9th suspect in N.C. kidnapping turns self in to FBI
- L.A. sheriff admits to testing flyover spy program without notifying residents
By Andrew P. Napolitano
Obama's veil of secrecy is pierced
Topic - Warde Manuel
Connecticut Athletic Director Warde Manuel says he is not a candidate for the same job at Virginia Tech.
Connecticut has hired Notre Dame defensive coordinator Bob Diaco as its football coach.
Connecticut has hired Notre Dame defensive coordinator Bob Diaco as its football coach, a person with knowledge of the decision told The Associated Press.
Athletic director Warde Manuel announced the dismissal two days after the latest defeat. Pasqualoni, in his third season at UConn, finishes with a 10-18 record.
Connecticut has given men's basketball coach Kevin Ollie a five-year contract extension.
Connecticut has given men's basketball coach Kevin Ollie a new contract that runs through the end of the 2017-18 season.
The latest round of conference musical chairs has left Connecticut once again looking for a seat.
The latest round of conference musical chairs has left Connecticut again looking for a seat.
As Jim Calhoun stood in his office at Gampel Pavilion, waiting for his final news conference as Connecticut's basketball coach, Pat Calhoun turned to her husband and gave him one final piece of advice.
The University of Connecticut has accepted an invitation to become the 12th member of Hockey East, the region's top college hockey conference.
The NCAA has turned down the University of Connecticut's final appeal on behalf of its men's basketball team for a waiver of recently instituted academic requirements _ a decision that likely will keep the Huskies out of next year's postseason.
The University of Connecticut's new athletic director says the academic problems with the men's basketball team do not define UConn.
"From the day that I met her, she's been one of the most impressive student-athlete's I've ever been around, because of her work ethic both athletically and academically. And more importantly is the leadership that she has learned and brings to this team, both on and off the court," said athletic director Warde Manuel. "I wish I could clone her and bring her around as an example to show every student athlete at this university."
He says he's "very happy as the Director of Athletics at UConn."