- Bill Clinton to endorse Charlie Rangel for re-election
- Pfc. Bradley Manning is now Pfc. Chelsea Manning: Court says so
- Secret base U.S. special forces used to train Libyans now under terrorist control: report
- 9th suspect in N.C. kidnapping turns self in to FBI
- L.A. sheriff admits to testing flyover spy program without notifying residents
- Foreign minister vows response if Russians are attacked in Ukraine
- Robert Griffin III to drive pace car before Richmond NASCAR race
- Material on Australian shore examined in jet hunt
- Bomb, shooting in Egypt kills 2 police officers
- Tenn. woman receives two-year sentence for stealing $364K meant for homeless veterans
Latest Warner Bros. Items
App Store Official Charts for the week ending April 21, 2014:
Captain America really is unbeatable - at least at the box office
Captain America continues to vanquish box office foes, triumphing in ticket sales for the third consecutive week and dominating over megastar Johnny Depp's new movie.
Prince now owns the rights to the music he recorded on Warner Bros. Records after years of disputes and battles with the record label.
Thorin Oakenshield and his pint-sized-pals reclaim their kingdom one brick at a time in this extremely entertaining, Middle-earth adventure for the entire family.
App Store Official Charts for the week ending April 7, 2014:
With sequels already in the works, the young-adult franchise-in-the-making "Divergent" opened with $54.6 million.
The animated, time-traveling adventures of a dog and his son beat out action heavy tales at the weekend box office.
Street racers couldn't catch a time-traveling dog and his son at the multiplex this weekend.