- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
- ISTOOK: IRS “wants to throw us in jail,” says tea party leader
- Easter woes: Chocolate costs soar, becoming ‘unaffordable’ luxury
Latest Warner Bros. Items
Prince now owns the rights to the music he recorded on Warner Bros. Records after years of disputes and battles with the record label.
Thorin Oakenshield and his pint-sized-pals reclaim their kingdom one brick at a time in this extremely entertaining, Middle-earth adventure for the entire family.
App Store Official Charts for the week ending April 7, 2014:
With sequels already in the works, the young-adult franchise-in-the-making "Divergent" opened with $54.6 million.
The animated, time-traveling adventures of a dog and his son beat out action heavy tales at the weekend box office.
Street racers couldn't catch a time-traveling dog and his son at the multiplex this weekend.
Chasing down the top spot at the box office after debuting at No. 2 last week, "Mr. Peabody & Sherman" took the lead in its second weekend.
With their abs aglow, the fighters of "300: Rise of an Empire" dominated the box office with $45 million in the movie's opening weekend.
The shirtless warriors of the "300" sequel "Rise of an Empire" ravaged the post-Oscars box-office weekend with a domestic debut of $45.1 million but an even bigger international haul of $87.8 million.