- Congressman: McAuliffe victory means gun control a winning message
- Hillary Clinton aide admits soliciting disgraced D.C. fundraiser; says actions were legal
- Joel Osteen church victimized in $600K theft
- Obama goes shopping at Gap as minimum-wage thanks
- N.J. woman charged after client dies from black-market butt injections
- CIA chief Brennan ‘determined’ to speak out more this year
- Reset? What reset? U.S.-Russia ties at worst since Cold War
- 9/11 terror plotter released in Syrian prisoner swap
- D.C. elections board gives green light to marijuana legalization initiative
- Elephants can tell difference between human languages: study
By David Keene
Conference showed that the values Reagan cherished still endure
Topic - Warren Evans
Detroit police Chief Ralph Godbee has stepped down after an internal affairs officer revealed that she and the chief had been conducting a sexual relationship, the mayor announced Monday.
Some Detroit City Council members say they're concerned that an upcoming ABC Network drama will propagate a negative image of the city as dangerous and crime-ridden, and has asked the show's producers to attend an upcoming council meeting to discuss it.
"It's my job to keep the city safe. I'll do whatever it takes," Evans said in the clip.