- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
- Feds raid S.C. home to seize Land Rover in EPA emission-control crackdown
- Unemployment rose to 6.2 percent in July; 209K jobs added
- Dave Brat wishes Eric Cantor well, says he’s ready to take over on Nov. 5
- Ugandan court invalidates controversial anti-gay law
- Al Sharpton to NYC Mayor Bill de Blasio: ‘I’ll be your worst enemy’
- South Africa to prosecute after giraffe killed during truck transport
- GOP tsunami coming as even Dem-leaning voters bolt: poll
- London mayor flies Palestinian flag at town hall to support Gaza
- U.N. condemns Israel, U.S. for not sharing Iron Dome with Hamas
Latest Warren Faulk Items
The body of southern New Jersey woman who went missing this week has been found, and authorities say her death has been ruled a homicide.
Prosecutors say a man wounded during a shootout with police in southern New Jersey will face four counts of attempted murder for firing on the officers.
Murder charges have been filed against a Camden teenager accused of fatally shooting a man at a city apartment complex.
A southern New Jersey police officer has been suspended without pay following his arrest on domestic violence charges.
Authorities say a shooting inside a Camden home has left a man dead and a woman injured.
Six months ago, a student came to Triton High School Principal Catherine DePaul with a disturbing story: She believed another student was involved in a sexual relationship with a teacher at the school, and she'd seen explicit text messages the two had exchanged. At that moment, prosecutors say, a cover-up was put in motion.