- Colorado gun crackdown law found to be built on faulty data
- Hank Aaron steps to fundraising plate for Democrat Michelle Nunn
- ISIL terrorists blow up burial site of Jonah, vow more of same
- Impeach Obama, say 35 percent in new poll
- Taliban yank 14 Shiites off bus, bind and shoot them on Afghan road
- Obama takes aim at ‘corporate deserters’
- Dick’s Sporting Goods lays off 478 PGA golf pros
- Senators: Cease-fire must allow Israel to defend against rockets, tunnels
- Sierra Leone doctor fighting Ebola catches disease
- Iraq welcomes Russian fighter jets, helicopter gunships into ISIL fight
Second- and third-stringers eye 2016 if front-runner stumbles
Topic - Warren Harris
But he said the $1.2 million the city spent on the arena project last time proves that Virginia Beach is a viable market for professional sports and other events that an arena would host.
"We do have and currently have the largest market in the U.S. without a professional team or an arena that could host a professional team," Harris said. "That work that was done previously made it comfortable, made it doable, for us to actually have two proposals."