- Defense lawyer: McDonnell’s wife had ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House unveils bill to speed deportations of illegal immigrant children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
- Hillary: ‘Dead broke’ comment was ‘inartful,’ but insists it was ‘accurate’
- Fla. mom arrested for allowing 7-year-old son to walk to park alone
- Appeals court upholds Obamacare tax as constitutional
- As fighting in Gaza rages on, Kerry battles hapless bumbler perception
- New Englander Scott Brown turns his gaze to the U.S. border crisis
Topic - Warren Haynes
LOS ANGELES (AP) — Warren Haynes and Derek Trucks are leaving the Allman Brothers Band at the end of the year.
Occupy Wall Street has a benefit album planned with Jackson Browne, Third Eye Blind, Crosby & Nash, Devo, Lucinda Williams and even some of those drummers who kept an incessant beat at Manhattan's Zuccotti Park.
There are different levels of celebrity at Bonnaroo and Warren Haynes belongs in the elite group.
"The 45th anniversary of the Allman Brothers Band is a milestone amidst too many highlights to count, and I'm looking forward to an amazing year creating music that only the Allman Brothers Band can create," Haynes said.