- George Zimmerman will not be charged in domestic dispute
- Russian officials press bilateral U.S. trade deal
- Selfies at Funerals blog creator retires after Obama flub: ‘Our work here is done’
- New Obama adviser Podesta is against Keystone but will steer clear of pipeline deliberations
- 40 Australian adults, children found in ‘one of the worst accounts of incest ever made public’
- Venezuela’s Maduro calls on student ‘price vigilantes’ to hit the streets, report businesses
- Atheists smug as Hindus join Satanists to demand display at Oklahoma Statehouse
- Bow before Valkyrie, NASA’s ‘superhero robot’ entry in DARPA challenge
- 10-year-old Pennsylvania boy suspended for pretend bow-and-arrow shooting
- Budget deal exposes GOP divisions; conservatives slam tax hikes, vague cuts
Latest Warren Sapp Items
Warren Sapp, Cris Carter, Larry Allen, Dave Robinson and Curley Culp make up the rest of the Class of 2013 at the Pro Football Hall of Fame.
The No. 25-ranked Hurricanes are alone atop the league standings at 5-0, their best ACC start. A rare capacity crowd of 7,972, including Warren Sapp, turned out for Miami's latest victory, a 90-63 drubbing of No. 1 Duke on Wednesday night.
Here's the real story: Manti Te'o's stock in the NFL draft already was sinking.
Te'o's stock in the NFL draft already was sinking, but the uncertainty surrounding Notre Dame's All-American linebacker could further hurt his draft stock, NFL draft consultant Gil Brandt said.
Single-season sacks leader Michael Strahan and two players who tried to block him are among 15 modern-era finalists for the Pro Football Hall of Fame.
At some point, an injured player, even a star like Robert Griffin III, is too hampered to help a team. Deciding when enough is enough is the problem.
Manti Te'o got a call from Dick Butkus on Monday morning, letting him know he was voted the nation's best linebacker. A few hours later, the Notre Dame star accepted the Bronko Nagurski Award as the nation's top defensive player.
Maybe Dezmon Briscoe will turn out to be another Ramzee Robinson. Remember him? (It's OK if you don't.) Robinson was a cornerback — a former Mr. Irrelevant, no less — who was claimed off waivers by the Washington Redskins in 2010, Mike Shanahan's first season as coach.
Former NFL star Warren Sapp owes more than $6.7 million to creditors and back child support and alimony, according to a Chapter 7 bankruptcy filing in South Florida.