- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
- HAYDEN: Intelligence, evidence and the case against Russia
- Ohio university quiz implies atheists are naturally smarter than Christians
- Rep. Henry Cuellar on border crisis: ‘Playing defense on the one-yard line’
Second- and third-stringers eye 2016 if front-runner stumbles
Topic - Warren
A Detroit-area man driving back to Michigan from Arizona failed to report a woman with him had died and completed the trip with her corpse.
The military says the remains of a northeast Ohio soldier believed to have died in a prisoner of war camp during the Korean War have been identified.
A natural gas pipeline ruptured and exploded, sending flames shooting high into the sky in far northwestern Minnesota on Monday, authorities said.
A Maine man convicted of killing an 18-year-old woman more than 40 years ago is scheduled to appear before the state parole board this week to seek his freedom.
A Detroit suburb is offering to sell city-owned vacant lots to adjacent property owners for $1.
A correction officer taken hostage by three inmates at an Ohio county jail has been released unharmed, and the inmates have been taken to a maximum-security facility.
A 20-year-old Detroit-area woman has been charged with assault after an online video shows her 14-year-old cousin being struck with belts.
U.S. Sen. Elizabeth Warren has garnered the kind of fevered attention during her freshman year that would make most political figures drool - with supporters even calling on her to consider a 2016 presidential bid, a notion she's dismissed.
The Rev. Rick Warren, a popular evangelical pastor, asked members of his Southern California church for prayers as he and his family coped with the apparent suicide of his 27-year-old son.
Rau'shee Warren has no regrets. He waited through a decade in amateur boxing and a U.S.-record three Olympics to fight for a gold medal, only to lose his first fights in Athens, Beijing and London.
Polygamist leader Warren Jeffs was sentenced to life in prison on Tuesday for sexually assaulting an underage follower he took as a bride in what his church deemed a "spiritual marriage."