- Texas man arrested for powder-letter hoax
- Islamic State opens ‘marriage bureau’ for single jihadists
- Drone almost blocks California firefighting planes
- Tornado rips off roofs, downs trees near Boston
- GOP: Environmental rules keeping agents from accessing border
- John Kerry: Millions displaced by religious fighting in 2013
- Federal appeals court rules against Virginia’s gay marriage ban
- White House says Russia ‘losing’ war in Ukraine
- Hamas turns to North Korea for weapons deal, Iran for money
- Syrian casualties surge as jihadis consolidate
Latest Warren Items
A Detroit-area man driving back to Michigan from Arizona failed to report a woman with him had died and completed the trip with her corpse.
The military says the remains of a northeast Ohio soldier believed to have died in a prisoner of war camp during the Korean War have been identified.
A natural gas pipeline ruptured and exploded, sending flames shooting high into the sky in far northwestern Minnesota on Monday, authorities said.
A Maine man convicted of killing an 18-year-old woman more than 40 years ago is scheduled to appear before the state parole board this week to seek his freedom.
A Detroit suburb is offering to sell city-owned vacant lots to adjacent property owners for $1.
A correction officer taken hostage by three inmates at an Ohio county jail has been released unharmed, and the inmates have been taken to a maximum-security facility.
A 20-year-old Detroit-area woman has been charged with assault after an online video shows her 14-year-old cousin being struck with belts.
U.S. Sen. Elizabeth Warren has garnered the kind of fevered attention during her freshman year that would make most political figures drool - with supporters even calling on her to consider a 2016 presidential bid, a notion she's dismissed.
The Rev. Rick Warren, a popular evangelical pastor, asked members of his Southern California church for prayers as he and his family coped with the apparent suicide of his 27-year-old son.