- Obama’s regulatory agenda will cost U.S. economy $143B next year: report
- Patriot Act author on James Clapper: Fire, prosecute him
- Russia P.M. Medvedev: No amnesty for political prisoners
- Michigan GOP Senate hopeful reminds government is the ‘servant’
- Christmas, by Congress: Members mull a 15-cent tax on trees
- U.S. unemployment falls to five-year low of 7 percent; 203K jobs added
- World mourns Nelson Mandela and celebrates his life; burial set for Dec. 15
- Bill O’Reilly reminds: Nelson Mandela ‘was a communist’
- John Boehner says GOP should support gay candidates: ‘I do’
- Grass-Whopper: Pan-fried cricket burgers go over big in New York City
Warren'S Saddleback Church
Latest Warren'S Saddleback Church Items
GOP vice presidential hopeful Rep. Paul Ryan says President Obama's "you didn't build that" remark explains why the U.S. recovery has been so sluggish.
Ask someone to describe what sets America apart from the rest of the world and the word "equality" almost surely will come up.