- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
- HAYDEN: Intelligence, evidence and the case against Russia
- Ohio university quiz implies atheists are naturally smarter than Christians
- Rep. Henry Cuellar on border crisis: ‘Playing defense on the one-yard line’
- Activists vow to occupy fast-food restaurants to get higher pay
Wars In Lombardy
Latest Wars In Lombardy Items
There are two mouthwatering clashes in the Italian league this weekend, with Roma entertaining Inter Milan on Saturday and leader Juventus travelling to Clarence Seedorf's AC Milan on Sunday.
Kobe Bryant's representatives and Virtus Bologna are "working very intensely" to bring the Los Angeles Lakers' star to Italy during the NBA lockout.
Italian club Virtus Bologna said it has reached a verbal agreement with Kobe Bryant for the Los Angeles Lakers star to play in Italy during the NBA lockout.
The president of Virtus Bologna said he has an agreement with Kobe Bryant that's "95 percent done" for the Los Angeles Lakers star to play in Italy during the NBA lockout.
Italian club Virtus Bologna has reached a verbal agreement with Los Angeles Lakers star Kobe Bryant to play in Italy during the NBA lockout.
Scheduling problems with other Italian clubs were threatening to derail plans for Kobe Bryant to play for Virtus Bologna during the NBA lockout.
The president of Virtus Bologna tells The Associated Press he is "very confident" Kobe Bryant will sign a deal to play for the Italian club during the NBA lockout.
The president of Virtus Bologna is optimistic Kobe Bryant will sign with the Italian club during the NBA lockout despite scheduling problems posed by other teams.
The Italian league voted against adopting a collective contract signed by the players on Wednesday, raising the possibility of a Serie A strike.