- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Topic - Warwick Davis
"It's lovely to see the redevelopment," Davis said. "I just wish they'd done it before we filmed them. We spent years here in the damp and cold, and now I see these beautiful studios, with roofs."
"Certainly for me, the filming experience on these was quite different to the work I'd done on 'Star Wars,' in the sense that stuff was here and real," said Davis, who appeared in both "Return of the Jedi" and "The Phantom Menace."